Monday, July 30, 2012

late at night

we should take it slow
one day at a time
we know it won't be easy
and sometimes we won't be fine
and this feels crazy
like we drunk with wine
but when i look into your eyes
and see how they shine
and then you smile and
I'm speechless for a while
you whisper in my ears
and drown all my fears
some days you might shed a tear

and i may be far, and not near
sometimes we might have a fight
and you cannot stand my sight
but we know we will make it
cos we won't fake it
hold my hand now
and please baby, don't frown
i got you girl
And you got me as well
lets build this together
best friends forever
lovers wherever
and when we walk late at night
with the stars in our sights
our hearts beating as one
a woman, with her man
a man, with her woman
you are mine,
and we know, we will be fine.

by Sam Tinagyei 2012

1 comment: