Wednesday, November 14, 2012

letters to my future wife part 3



My dear,
How are you feeling today? Ahh I can feel your smile right now and it sends tingles down my spine every time I imagine it. You are truly the oil that lubricates the mechanical parts of my heart. My dear, it is amazing the number of people who are asking me about you and why I seem to be completely captivated by your love. All I know and tell them is that, Oboade3 just took my rib and made you, so as soon as he told me about you I knew I have found the one. , I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that you feel exactly the same way and therefore let us work out our love with all commitment, passion and dedication as partners living and fulfilling our destinies. My dear, they also keep asking of your name, nationality and complexion, but since you have pleaded with me to keep it a secret, I am gladly carrying out your request with all my heart. I know in the time of times and the appointed time, you will introduce yourself to them. Sweetness, just as I promised, I have your poem ready. Here it goes,

I call you my African queen
Your beauty is timeless,
Your skin is fadeless,
Your lips drips sweetness
Your wisdom is ageless
and your heart is priceless...
You have a soul of gold
like the saints of old



Your skin is like polished brass
You are in your own class
Classic like jazz
Your eyes shimmer like moonlight in a stream
Mesmerizing, like a sweet dream
Cool, calm and precise
Intelligent, kind and concise
Your smile is like the sun
Radiant, splendid, like a master plan
Your face is shaped like an almond
Your nose set, like a diamond
Your laughter is like many waters
It flows and blossoms like pretty flowers
Your confidence is overwhelming
Your intelligence is compelling
Your manner is compassion
Your advice demands reflection
Many have sought to win your affection
But you still remain pure, without distraction
You are my heartbeat
With you, I am never off beat

I will hold on to you
 Because this love of ours is true
Many people have no clue
But we know, so we are cool
They sometimes call me a fool
But I only use that as a tool
You are my sweetness
My one and only.


I hope you enjoy reading it, nearly as much as I enjoyed writing it. Be safe and expect my third letter.
Your future husband
 Paa Kofi

No comments:

Post a Comment