Friday, May 3, 2013

IMPACT OR DIE!!!!



Mysteries in my heart
Right from the start
Stormy waves in my mind
Like a shove from behind
Leaves rustling in the breeze
Marking my face with a crease
The sun sleeps with a wink
The shadows appear on the brink

The flowers are tainted
The birds have fainted
The shadows are cast
The songs have passed
The treasure has rust
The air is stale
The stars are pale
The notes have become wails
Love is now sent through mails

Clouds crowd the skies
 I’m just so tired of the lies
The smiles have faded
The joy have been traded
It is a gloomy night
My heart shivers with fright.

Then I heard a voice
Very distinctly from the noise
Rise and shine
For thy light is come

This is mine
What I can become
So I will encourage myself and fly
Gird my loins and go high
I was made to change the world
To impact or die!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment